834. Wood S. High commitment management and organization in the UK, The International Journal of Human Resource Management, February, pp. 41– 58, 1996.
835. Wood S., Albanese M. Can we speak of a high commitment management on the shop floor? Journal of Management Studies, March, pp. 215–247, 1995.
836. Wood R., Payne T. Competency-based Recruitment and Selection, Wiley, Chichester, 1998.
837. Woodruffe С. Assessment Centres, Institute of Personnel Management, London, 1990.
838. Woodruffe С. Competent by any other name, Personnel Management, September, pp. 30–33, 1991.
839. Woodward J. Industrial Organization, Oxford University Press, Oxford, 1965.
840. Woodward J. Resistance to change, Management International Review, 8, 1968.
841. Wooldridge В., Floyd S. W. The strategy process, middle management involvement and organizational performance’, Strategic Management Journal, 11, pp. 231–41, 1990.
842. Wooldridge E. The Donovan analysis: does it still stand? Personnel Management, June, pp. 38–42, 1989.
843. Work Foundation. Maximising Attendance, Work Foundation, London, 2003a.
844. Work Foundation. Work-life Balance, Work Foundation, London, 2003b.
845. Workplace Employee Relations Survey: Summary. HMSO, Norwich, 2003b.
846. World Bank Intellectual Capital, Word Bank website, 2000.
847. Worldat Work. Total Rewards: From strategy to implementation, Worldat Work, Scottsdale, AZ, 2000.
848. Wright D. S., Taylor A. Introducing Psychology, Penguin, Harmondsworth, 1970.
849. Wright P. M., Snell S. A. Towards a unifying framework for exploring fit and flexibility in strategic human resource management, Academy of Management Review, 23(4), pp. 756–772, 1998.
850. Wright V. Performance-related pay, in F Neale (ed). The Handbook of Performance Management, Institute of Personnel Management, London, (1991).
851. Youndt M. A. Human resource considerations and value creation: the mediating role of intellectual capital”, Paper delivered at National Conference of US Academy of Management, Toronto, August, 2000.
852. Zuboff S. In the Age of the Smart Machine, Basic Books, New York, 1988.